TAG Heuer, a prestigious watch brand that has been creating watches for over 150 years. The watch company is known for breaking boundaries and pushing passed conventions in traditional Swiss watchmaking. Due to their years of service within the watch industry, we have taken some time to look over the watch brands success which has been sparked from passion and innovation.
Tag Heuer is one of the world’s leading watch brands. Over the years they have created some of the world’s most precise watches. If you are the owner of a TAG Heuer watch we will also talk you through the process of TAG Heuer repair.
The TAG Timeline
- 1914: It was not until 1914 that Heuer’s first wrist watch was created.
- 1916: Heuer invented the “micrograph” , the first stop watch with an accuracy of 1/100 of a second.
- 1950s: In the early 1950’s Heuer was creating watches for Abercrombie & Fitch.
- 1962: TAG Heuer became the first Swiss watch in space; John Glenn wore a stop watch by the brand when piloting Mercury Atlas 6 spacecraft.
- 1970: During the 1970’s TAG Heur introduced their first digital chronosplit,
- 2010: TAG Heuer introduced the ‘Pendulum Concept’, the first magnetic oscillator without hairspring capable of providing restoring torque comparable to that of hairspring.
- 2017: Today, the TAG Heuer family still enjoys leadership of the brand with Jack Heuer, the great grandson of the founder as an Honorary Chairman.
TAG Repair “Don’t Crack Under Pressure”
The TAG Heuer’s motto is ‘don’t crack under pressure’, if you need to get your TAG Heuer watch fixed then it should be completed by a professional. Repairs by Post are a watch repair brand that covers the whole of Leeds and the UK. They work with TAG Heuer watches every day and have seen a fair few over the years. They say that they “aim to honour this motto and remedy any problems you may encounter with your TAG Heuer watch repair professionally and expertly. We offer Tag watch battery replacement, Tag Heuer watch repair, servicing and restoration through our convenient online service”
Repairs By Post have over 30 years experience in dealing with TAG Heuer watches so you can be confident your much loved timepiece is in the best hands while it is away from yours. Sending your watch away from home may seem daunting, however, Manchester is only a short journey from Leeds. By sending your TAG Heuer watch repair to Repairs By Post it will be given five-star treatment.
Looking After A TAG Heuer Watch
Once you are the owner of a TAG Heuer watch you will never look back. The best way to look after your watch and to avoid TAG Heuer watch repair is to keep it away from movements that may cause shock. A TAG is designed to resist impact but occasions where it may come under excess stress should be avoided. If this was to occur you would send it to a TAG watch repair company like Repairs By Post who can examine the damage.